CAP Partner helps associations develop their full potential
and position themselves as significant players within their
specific field of interest and expertise.
A central part of the services of CAP Partner is to secure the financial basis for activities by developing a realistic fundraising strategy and assisting the association in raising the necessary funds.
CAP Partner was established in 1999 as a privately owned company in which Henrik J. Nielsen is the CEO and majority owner. CAP is a contraction of Conference Organisation – Association Development – Project Management. Partner reflects that we always work in partnership with our customers. Our customers are mainly European scientific associations, interest organisations and healthcare institutions.
CAP Partner offers
A dedicated and professional conference handling and consultancy, including all aspects of the conference to optimise the network opportunities and knowledge sharing before, during and after the conference.
Association services, including consultancy on organisational development, economy, PR & Public Affairs and general advise on the activities of the association.
Professional project management of a wide range of projects such as establishment of knowledge centres, educational activities and data collection.
Our customers are mainly European scientific associations, national associations, interest organisations and healthcare institutions.
For some of our association clients we provide full secretariat service, taking care of all activities and continuous development of the association. For others we work as a core PCO, organising all national and/or international conferences of the association. For institutions such as hospital departments we work as consultants within organisational development offering support on the establishment of knowledge centres or management of research activities.
As part of one of the most polluting industries, it is very important to us to continuously try to manage our meetings and conferences in a sustainable manner.
- Minimize the use of plastic – e.g. we no longer use plastic holders for participant badges, they are made of paper only
- We recycle all paper, plastic, metal and other recyclable materials
- We recommend our clients to have less printed congress materials, and become more digital instead
- We try to minimize the food waste by continuously adjusting catering orders. When possible, we recommend that conferences make registration fees lower and offer catering for purchase instead of including it in the registration fee.
- When it makes sense, we urge our speakers to take the train instead of a flight
- When possible, we organize it so that delegates use public transport or bike instead of organizing conference shuttles
- When possible, we choose the most sustainable suppliers we can find
We will continue to investigate new ways of becoming more sustainable in all of our operations as a company and within the meetings industry.
Meet our team
CAP Partner assists associations develop their full potential and position themselves as significant players within their specific field of interest and expertise.
A dedicated and professional conference handling and consultancy.
Join our team
We are looking for talented people to grow with us. Are you ready to be part of an international team?