Project management – we bring your project from A to Z…
CAP Partner offers project management support to associations and institutions, including universities and hospital departments, as well as to individual professionals. Our level of involvement varies from coordination only, to development of project ideas in cooperation with the project owners.
Examples of previous project management assignments:
- International treatment recommendations and guidelines: funding, coordination, medical writing, publication, and implementation.
- Educational activities: development, coordination of educational activities, including curricula, market research, participant payments, and marketing.
- Development and use of the various collaborators of the organisation or individual (for example, in relation to involvement in Project Consortiums supported by the EU).
Since 1997 I have been working with CAP Partner as organizers and advisers in relation to the development and organization of a wide range of projects and conferences. Currently, CAP is managing the establishment of a new Lymphoedema knowledge center at Bispebjerg Hospital in Copenhagen, Denmark. I have always experienced CAP Partner as a very professional, dedicated, and skilled collaboration partner with great knowledge about organizational development as well as the health care system and different health professional areas.
MD DMSc, Chairman of the Dermato-venerologic Department and Wound Healing Centre at Bispebjerg Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark
Project Management services experts
Initial project phase
- Defining and describing the project, including budget, timeline, goals and benchmarks.
- Developing financial models and mapping fundraising possibilities.
- Identifying project partners and establishing the basis for cooperation.
Execution of project plan
- Conducting fundraising activities, including production of sponsor information and organising sponsor meetings
- Establishing relations with partners and stakeholders
- Day-to-day management of the project; including keeping timelines and mile stones, follow up on requests etc.
- Defining target groups
- Dissemination and implementation of the project via newsletters, journals, websites etc.
- Marketing & promotion activities
Follow up activities
– securing project continuation or impact
- Mapping relevant targets for publication/presentation of project results (secure the maximum impact or implementation of the project outcome).
- Advocacy activities aiming to secure project impact/recognition of results by relevant stakeholders.
- Statistical research and surveys
- Establishment of e-learning solutions (in relation to educational activities): Online tests and certification