Project management services
Initial project phase
- Defining and describing the project, including budget, timeline, goals and benchmarks.
- Developing financial models and mapping fundraising possibilities.
- Identifying project partners and establishing the basis for cooperation.
Execution of project plan
- Conducting fundraising activities, including production of sponsor information and organising sponsor meetings
- Establishing relations with partners and stakeholders
- Day-to-day management of the project; including keeping timelines and mile stones, follow up on requests etc.
- Defining target groups
- Dissemination and implementation of the project via newsletters, journals, websites etc.
- Marketing & promotion activities
Follow up activities (secure project continuation or impact)
- Mapping relevant targets for publication/presentation of project results (secure the maximum impact or implementation of the project outcome).
- Advocacy activities aiming to secure project impact/recognition of results by relevant stakeholders.
- Statistical research and surveys
- Establishment of e-learning solutions (in relation to educational activities): Online tests and certification
The relevance of the above mentioned services depend on the type of project and degree of involvement of CAP Partner.