Develop your association to its full potential…
CAP Partner offers secretariat support, consultancy, and fundraising to scientific associations working on a not-for-profit basis.
Administration & project management
When we run the secretariat, active members of the association gain time to focus on the tasks that require their professional competencies.
As consultants, we may be involved in the overall strategy of the association, planning specific activities, and developing fundraising plans. Our aims are to support development of the activities of the association and to increase the impact of the association.
Our fundraising work often results in increased income for the organisation. Our efforts may actually cover our own services through an increased focus on economy and fundraising.
Jan Apelqvist, MD, PhD, Senior Consultant, Associate Professor, Malmö University Hospital, Sweden, University of Lund, Sweden; President of the European Wound Management Association (2011-2013)
Defining a strategy for development
CAP Partner offers strategic advice and practical support related to all activities of your association. Our aim is to help you accomplish the objectives and increase the impact of your association.
- Conduct an evaluation of the activities, economy and network of the association. Based on this evaluation, we provide proposals for optimising the association’s activities;
- Identify new funding opportunities, with the objective of supporting additional activities or ensuring continuation of current activities;
- Suggest strategies for reaching specific objectives identified by the board;
- Provide ideas for development of the objectives, goals, and activities of the association.
Economy & funding
Defining a strategy for development
CAP Partner offers fundraising for the core organisation behind associations, as well as for specific conferences and project activities.
For our association customers, CAP Partner helps keep the financial basis of the association secure. We do this by developing and increasing the fundraising activities of the association and optimising its financial management.
- Conduct an analysis of funding opportunities and develop a sponsorship strategy;
- Identify potential sponsors and collaborators as well as handle sponsor negotiations, communication and contracts;
- Provide financial management or consultation regarding the financial priorities of the association.
Association development services experts
Communication & PR
For our association customers, CAP Partner helps keep the financial basis of the association secure.We do this by developing and increasing the fundraising activities of the association and optimising its financial management.
- Provide editorial assistance and coordination related to submissions to journals and other scientific publications;
- Provide website design and management services;
- Develop a social media strategy and manage its implementation;
- Design and develop content for various information materials.
Stakeholders & network development
CAP Partner offers to help in extending and maintaining the network of the association. This may include identifying all types of stakeholders and partner organisations relevant to helping the association achieve its goals.
- Conduct research on organisations, political bodies and individuals linked with the objectives of the association, with the goal of identifying relevant stakeholders and collaborators;
- Coordinate establishment of a European or international network of cooperating organisations;
- Support establishment of links between national and international organisations, with the objective of achieving specific goals or increasing the political impact of the association.